Secrets To Produce a Successful Newsletter
“My single biggest recommendation is the use of a monthly customer newsletter.”
— Dan Kennedy
If you’re not distributing newsletters in your farming areas, your prospects and customers’ hearts and minds are being stolen from you!
Here’s the newsletter download info. How does this sound? I’ve got a free “Done For You” newsletter, ready for you to make some minor edits, take to your printer and send out. All you have to do is trade me your email address for the package, and we’re good.
Here’s what’s in the “March Newsletter zip” package:
- 2 page newsletter (8.5″ x 11″ – 2 sided, in black & white or color)
- 4 page newsletter (11″ x 17″ – 2 sided, in black & white or color)
- Email template of the newsletter
- Post card newsletter (Jumbo post card 6″ x 11″)
- A few pages of extra articles that you can use if you don’t like the ones that are there.
Now’s the time to get things rolling for March! When you go to my site, TopAgentVault.com, you will see my video lessons are still up. (yea, yea, I know, I got busy too…) Enter your email address and check your email for the login link. Click on the link in your email, if you look at the top navigation, you will see “Profitable Newsletters”. I’ve got a few short tutorials on newsletters, then down near the bottom, you will see the download link “Done For You Pack – March 2011 Monthly Newsletter.zip”. Grab them before I take them down…